24 April 2007

And they say it is spring






April 2007. We have had nice temperatures, but I am still suffering from a cold!.


Nevertheless, I have travelled a bit, and still find warmth in old friends. Here is Hetty (my friend and PhD student) and I in the Young OR conference. Enjoyable? Yes, we danced old celtic style!

And time also to say good bye to friends who leave Hull. My friend Marc is now based at Durham University, he says it is really nice over there. I cannot believe it is nicer than Hull (hehe)! Good luck Marc, we are going to miss you (in particular the latinos and their sense of humour).



2 comments:

Cecilia Loureiro-Koechlin said...

How do you dance old celtic style???

Anonymous said...

You need to make a fool of yourself, and try to co-ordinate with your partner and the music. A bit like dancing polka.

JR